The ligue Nationale de Rugby has announced last Tuesday evening the signing of a new sponsorship contract with the group CANAL+ which will continue the exclusive broadcast of the TOP 14 rugby championship for the five next seasons (from 2014-2015 to 2018-2019).
This agreement comes after an offer presented by CANAL+ to the LNR on Tuesday, which has been approved by its Executive Committee. The CANAL+ group will broadcast all of the TOP 14 matches for the next five seasons to come up, throughtout all of its medias and each territories where the group is present.
The broadcasting rights contract fees are 355 millions euros excluding VAT :
- Season 2014/2015 : 70 millions euros
- Season 2015/2016 : 70 millions euros
- Season 2016/2017 : 71 millions euros
- Season 2017/2018 : 72 millions euros
- Season 2018/2019 : 72 millions euros
Rate this article
There are no comments